Thursday, March 31, 2011

An Inky Inky Blue


Love that inky inky blue wall.  With crisp white trim.
And, the pinstripe.  Love that pinstripe.


image found on elements of style


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sarah Greenman said...

I absolutely LOVE dark inky colors as a backdrop to a dining room. So cool.

My Many Moments said...

I love the whole design of this room. It's perfect! I also love the new spring items in your shop. I can't believe some of the great finds you come across. You must have great antique stores that you go too? Love the owl lamp!

This Much said...

I agree! It looks so sharp.

Erika Machamer said...

We painted our media room Hague Blue (Farrow and Ball) love, love, love it!

Maggie Rose said...

So gorgeous, and I feel like the dining room is a great place to take some risks! Are you contemplating this color for a room in your house (for someday, of course!)?

Kelly Robson said...

Maggie Rose-- I REALLY love this navy, and posted it with a client in mind (we're painting the dining room a darker, risky color and I am using rooms like this as inspiration). And now that you mention it... maybe a dark navy like this would be great in our house (whenever we get to that point!). RIght now I keep thinking light and bright... but maybe a little navy is in order. :)

xoxo
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...