Monday, November 8, 2010

MWM Interior Design

love the unexpected orange dining chair, mixed with the gorgeous chinoiserie wallpaper

Massucco Warner Miller Interior Design is a company formed by three women: Julie Massucco, Melissa Warner, and Carrie Miller.  Based in San Francisco, the MWM design trio also have offices in Los Angeles and Seattle.  One of their recent San Francisco projects was featured in the premiere issue of the Australian online magazine, Ivy & Piper (and incidently, one of my favorites, Anna Spiro, was also featured this issue!).  I love the way MWM incorporates bold color and modern design within a traditional format.  The spaces feel completely polished without being too formal.  Sophisticated without feeling stuffy.  Every room feels fun, don't you think?

a classic pedestal sink with lucite legs(!) and a gold Asian-inspired mirror
(doesn't it look like my mirror?! here it is in our old townhouse)


love the coral drapery with the gold floral wall


pink tufted chairs with a rolled arm! a very unexpected twist on a classic piece.


wouldn't this vanity make the most beautiful desk? love the mirror too.


of course, I'm smitten with banquettes.


another fabulous mirror...


again, love that unexpected shot of color. 
in this case, orange.  with a zebra bed skirt.


I encourage you to check out the MWM portfolio HERE... 
and, of course, view the entire first issue of Australia's Ivy & Piper online magazine HERE!

 

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

I really like this space! It was featured in a past issue of Traditional Home as well. I was recently going through my stash of magazines and ran across it again. I have a terrible habit of keeping all of my magazines. I have boxes full!

Junita said...

Um, can we talk some more about that zebra bed skirt? Love it!

Karena said...

I adore these pops of color!! It is really wonderful...

Come read a great interview, then enter my latest giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

JWK said...

I want that zebra WALLPAPER!!

Chichi and Luxe said...

thanks for posting on our magazine kelly! great blog :)
Elizabeth
Ivy & Piper

Lilacandgrey said...

these are some of my FAVORITE interiors!!
<3 Cara
PS. A Giveaway is going on @ Lilac and Grey...HINT HINT: "KEEP CALM"

Ashley said...

They had me at the Scalamandre zebra wallpaper...

Jeanne Henriques said...

Just the right balance of colour and my favourite...orange!

Jeanne :))

Dekorasyon Ankara said...

Thank you for this clever and useful design idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...