Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Anna Spiro in Ivy & Piper


Like I mentioned yesterday, the premiere issue of Australia's Ivy & Piper Magazine was released this week.  Not only did it include the jaw-dropping work of MWM Interior Design, but it also featured one of my personal favorite designers, Anna Spiro.

Anna mixes color and pattern like no other, and I just love how she combines vintage finds with modern pieces in such a flawless way.  Everything looks easy and collected.  Like, it just evolved that way.  I think that she's pretty brilliant. 

Read how Anna creates one of her stunning vignettes...







an advertisement for Anna's shop, Black & Spiro

..

Now, let's talk about Ivy & Piper Magazine shall we?  Can I tell you how excited I am to get an Australian design magazine for FREE?!!!!  I'm very excited.  Because, those Aussies have got it going on... and now, we can get a piece of that style in the states.


Read the premiere issue HERE.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

ECLECchic said...

Spiro is the queen of colour. Nice post.
I follow u since long time. thanks for sharing.
xx

Anna Spiro said...

Dear Kelly,

Thank you so much for this very kind post! The girls have done such a lovely job with the mag...I can't wait to see their next issue! It can only get better!!

Hope all is well with you.

xx
Anna

Chichi and Luxe said...

Hi Kelly
Thank you for this amazing post on our new magazine! It's been a delight putting it together and the positive response has been overwhelming - certainly keeps us inspired for the future!

Elizabeth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...