Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Recipes From Sweet Paul!


Are you looking for great Thanksgiving recipes?  Check out the Thanksgiving suggestions from Sweet Paul Magazine:


maple & apricot roasted turkey


mashed potatoes with crispy parmesan (yum!!)


cheddar & chives cupcake


olive bread & mushroom stuffing


chocolate pudding cake


amaretto truffles


Need I say more?  These recipes look completely delicious!
Apparently, this is ISSUE 3 of Sweet Paul Magazine!  And, I've only just discovered it! 
To read more (and get the recipes) visit the Sweet Paul website HERE.



...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jennifer said...

Did you see you were mentioned on Apt Therapy?

http://marketplace.apartmenttherapy.com/features/vintage-tabletop-online-and-offline

Cornflakes and Honey said...

OOOh you're making me hungry for a roast now, great pictures!

Caitlin said...

Sweet Paul is one of my new favorite online magazines - the recipes are delicious. I think I'm going to try to make the maple & apricot turkey. Thanks for this lovely post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...