Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving With Windsor Chairs

I'll say it again: one of my all time favorite chairs in the entire universe is the Windsor Chair.  I've written about them before, and then I scored one at a flea market last year (we were living in our townhouse at the time, but now my poor Windsor Chair is tucked away in storage).

But for all you Windsor lovers out there, wouldn't you love to have a dining set like this?  All mixed and matched... 



...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

I absolutely would!

Maggie Rose said...

We have non-antique (but not new!) Windsor dining chairs but I actually really don't like them! They are pretty - especially this shot - but I find them so uncomfortable. Since they were free from my bf's mama I can't complain TOO much though.

Susan said...

Beautiful, and YES. ;)

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks for the comments, gals!

Maggie Rose- yes, some Windsors are uncomfortable... then, some are comfortable. It might need a test ride before purchase. :)

Mine is not too bad, but I'm hoping to find more of the "comfortable" variety in the future.

xoxo
Kelly

Elise Lowerison said...

This dining set is wonderful and the Windsor chair really brings personality to the feast. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and the topic of window treatment selection was very interesting to me. How could you decorate your windows for the holidays to represent this homey feel? It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...