Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sunny In Philadelphia


The weather in Philadelphia is BEAUTIFUL.  Check out our weekend forecast:


So, I went for a brisk walk this morning on a few park trails near our house.  The scenery was so pretty, I took a break from my "Lady Gaga Radio" on Pandora to snap a couple of pics with my iPhone.  I love how the sun is shining through the near-naked trees...


Now, all I need to complete my outdoorsy self is a good pair of Bean Boots!
(I hope my husband is reading this. Honey, my birthday is just a few weeks away)


Happy Weekend!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Merissa said...

What a lovely way to spend a morning!

ZOCA said...

Muito bom o seu blog . abraços

Diana said...

Those boots are awesome, and I hope he reads this too so you can get 'em!

(It's always sunny in Philadelphia, no?)

Rock flag and eagle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...