Monday, November 22, 2010

The Holiday Collection!

I've been collecting vintage Holiday items all year, and just this afternoon, everything was added to the shop!  The site is FULL of festive Christmas decor, and unique gifts... 

Check out the entire Holiday Collection HERE.









A few things:

*All items ship within 24 hours of purchase!
*Gift Certificates are now available!
*Expedited shipping is available, please contact me for details!
*New vintage items will be added on a DAILY basis from now until the Christmas Holiday!
*Free gift wrapping is available on all small items (wrapped in a 6 x 6 x 6 box!)


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Diana said...

These are so tempting! Unfortunately I'm reminded everyday from my lovely boyfriend that I'm supposed to be shopping for others and not myself. I may just have to point some people towards your site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...