Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Layers (on Etsy!)

My "Etsy Finds (Fashion)" email appeared in my inbox this morning, and there were so many fabulous pieces that I thought I would share some of my favorites...

Obviously, this snow leopard print cardi is my fave. 










If you want to receive "Etsy Finds" emails,
(I subscribe to the fashion email and the decor email), sign up HERE.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Shannon said...

HOLY IMPULSE PURCHASE!

I just bought the silk leopard print cardi....

i love things that drape...and I haven't done any animal prints yet this season!

THanks! (ummm....I think?) :)

Kelly Robson said...

Shannon! You MUST let me know how you like it when you get it!!! I am so jealous. It's so fabulous, and since it's made of silk, you can layer with it all year round (perfect with a belt!).

I love impulse buys. :)

xx
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that gray coat is to die for! want want want!

The Goods Design said...

LOVING that cardigan!

13threads said...

Thank you so much for this kind mention.

Shannon said...

I have the leopard print cardi on in a photo on my blog...i gave you a shout out! come visit!


8foot6.blogspot.com

Kelly Robson said...

Shannon, the leopard shrug looks SO GOOD on you!!! I love that picture.

http://8foot6.blogspot.com/2010/10/sorry-we-missed-you.html

xx
kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...