Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rue Magazine's Premiere Issue

I should have posted about the Premiere Issue of Rue Magazine last week, but I ran out of town and didn't have time to post!  So, without further ado... here are my favorite images from Rue!


I love love LOVE this trend: old school florals with black backgrounds... It's so glamorous, don't you think?  This spread reminds me of this pillow, made from vintage fabric, that I have in the shop (there are only 2 left, in case you decide you have to have it!).



Fabulous color inspiration: camel, red, and leopard print.  Perfect for Fall. 



I'm in love with this chair: a black frame with black upholstery.  It's so SO chic (and that Chanel bag doesn't hurt either).



I'm intrigued by the rustic farmhouse table matched with the modern Saarinen chairs.  It looks terrific, don't you think?  And that bold black wall!











Read the Premiere Issue of Rue Magazine in it's entirety HERE.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

oh, I just love Rue already after one issue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...