Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Shelter Mag: Anthology


There's a new shelter magazine on the horizon, folks: Anthology.  While I love my online publications (and you know I do), Anthology will be a print magazine.  Gasp!  Print?!  Yes, print!  How exciting! 

Anthology is a magazine that will be published quarterly.  It will cover home decor, travel, design, entertaining and culture.  The leaders behind this new source of inspiration(!) are immensely talented and highly accomplished women: Anh-Minh Le (Editor-In-Chief) and Meg Mateo Ilasco (Creative Director).  I encourage you to read about them HERE.

I heard the news yesterday and already sent in my subscription!  Anthology will allow readers to subscribe annually, or you can buy individual issues!  How brilliant.  Learn more about how you can get the magazine HERE.

In the meantime, here are some sneak peeks at the first issue!







Welcome, Anthology!

And, if  you would like to see more, please visit Design*Sponge where Grace posted a wonderful article about the new magazine (complete with video entitled, "Print Is Not Dead!").


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Design Blooms said...

Those pics get me SO excited about this magazine! thanks for sharing!

Gretchen O. said...

thanks for the heads up...looks like a must read! Gretchen O.

RLG said...

You should consider this a public service announcement. I'm so excited! Thank you. xo

The Design Boards said...

Wow, this looks AWESOME. I am so excited for a new print shelter mag.

paula said...

so excited!

anh-minh said...

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm! Meg and I are beyond thrilled with the feedback so far and can't wait to share the entire mag.

María said...

Thanks so much Kelly for your GREAT ideas!

María
www.eclecchic.blogspot.com

house things said...

Great news - can't wait.

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

so so excited!

Doug Davis said...

I just subscribed as well...looking forward to it!

designchic said...

It looks wonderful - can't wait!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...