Thursday, September 30, 2010

Current Inspiration






















...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

bryn alexandra said...

Love them all! Thanks for posting!

paula said...

so many gorgeous shots. i have been looking for a lantern just like that for our dining room. Well, one that won't break the bank.

Erica {Studio Eriksdotter} said...

Beautiful! Love them all! Thanks for sharing.

A House and Home said...

Yes, please.

RLG said...

Love the simplicity.
Are you getting this rain?
Praying the gutters are clean.
xoxo

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks, everyone!

Paula- I love that lantern too. I want one for my front porch (someday). :)

Renee- YES! We are getting the rain. And unfortunatly, our gutters are terrible. Add it to the list. Haha.

xx
Kelly

herlongwayhome said...

so beautiful!

Amanda Bevington said...

LOVE ALL!

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

Beautiful, especially the gorgeous lantern.
I've been in an entertaining state of mind lately so I cherish images with such pretty table setting.

Kelly Green said...

Loooove those big black doulbe doors! KG

Betty said...

Wow! Such pretty spaces. I love all of these rooms! The dining room table is breathtaking! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving! :)

Leah said...

LOVE reach of these!! perfect collection for today. just what i needed!

kay* [from india. with love.] said...

wow so much awesome-ness! several have been added to my inspiration file. especially love the first two - perfectly feminine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...