Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Slippers


Thank you, Target.  These slippers are SO comfy, very affordable ($15.00!) and perfect for a day like today.  It is raining outside, and I am home taking care of a sick husband.  These slippers are just perfect.  Thank you.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jessica said...

I buy a pair of these exact slippers from Target every year. I tend to wear them A LOT in the fall/winter outside while walking my dog and they are so warm and comfy. Enjoy!

lindaraxa said...

I have a pair in black, brown and tan which I got last year. They are divine in the winter and they last...

Sara Mueller said...

I bought them about a week ago and love them.

mb said...

I love Targetto. I am the queen of comfortable slippers.
How can you go wrong here?

Enjoy.
mb from Dallas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...