Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thank You!

image from heart of light

The "End Of Summer SALE" has ended, and I want to thank everyone who participated!  SO many fabulous items were sold yesterday, I'm thrilled that you all love vintage housewares as much as I do.  The first three hours of the sale were a bit hectic on my end (trying to answer emails, getting quotes for international shipping, submitting refunds, etc).  I felt like a cartoon character, with my eyes bulging and smoke shooting out of my ears!  But things have calmed down, and when surveying the events of the last 24 hours, I can say that the sale was a great success.  We'll do it again next year!

I want to give a special thanks to the following bloggers who mentioned the High Street Market Sale on their own sites!  Your support was MUCH appreciated!













(If I missed you, please let me know! I would love to link your blog!)



Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you, again.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sara Mueller said...

Hi Kelly! I love your blog and your shop! I could spend my entire salary on your shop...not a good thing. So because I love your shop, I also posted on my blog which I recently started.

Just thought you might want to see who buys a lot from you.

Francis Sara Mueller (Sara is my blog name)

Sophisticated Home said...

Thanks for the mention- you shot the traffic on my site way up!!! :) I can't wait to get my items and I'll be putting up pictures of how I'll style them into my home.
Thanks again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...