Thursday, September 16, 2010

High Street Market in Rue Magazine!

Did you guys see the Premiere Issue of Rue Magazine today?  It's really fabulous, you must read it.  The creative minds behind the new shelter magazine (Crystal, Anne, Alaina, and Caitlin) did a great job.  Read the first issue HERE.


And, I am pleased to say that some items from my vintage shop were featured in the spread!!!  Check out Toni Hacker and Ben Harnett's apartment, and you might see these impala bookends!  They look so chic!


And, did you see the fabulous brass daschund in Victoria Smith's San Francisco bungalow?


And, in Crystal's apartment, I spotted a vintage hour glass from High Street Market...



and, my favorite snow leopard pillow!!


I'm so proud.  Thank you, Rue!  I am currently pulling my favorite images from the magazine and will post some highlights later!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

AH! Awesome! I can't wait till I have time to read the whole thing-- only got to sneak looks at work today :) I love that little brass dog :) want one.

Living Livelier said...

wow - that's totally impressive!
congrats!!!
xo deb

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Not only am I singlehandedly furnishing my house with your finds, I'm also filling the magazine with them! They make such PERFECT props for shoots :)

xo and glad you enjoyed. thanks for the love!

Kay* said...

i spotted all of those brass items, loved them, and thought - "i wonder if they are from high street market??"

awesome.

i need those book ends. desperately.

Erika Ward said...

Congrats on your mentions! Just goes to show you have a great eye for vintage finds! Look forward to spotting more of them in future pubs!

Amanda Bevington said...

WONDERFUL!!!! FABULOUS!!! Congratulations Kelly! xo, A

Kim said...

I spotted the pillow. I have the pillow and I just love it!

The Design Boards said...

When I saw the impala I immediately thought of your shop!

La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning said...

I love your blog!!! More people need to find this resource!!
Fabulous! I mean it.

Joyce Goeppinger
www.laviegage.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...