Sunday, June 12, 2011

So Much Love for Nathan Turner

We love him on Million Dollar Decorators because he's just SO crazy cute... but honestly, the man's a design genius.  And, he has branded himself so well.  Every space he creates is sophisticated and polished, ecelectic and collected...  yet tailored at the same time.  I feel like Nathan has created his own look completely separate from design trends and looks of other designers.  His interiors are timeless and the rooms look comfortable (imagine that). 

So as an homage to Nathan Turner, here is a slew of eye candy from his portfolio...



















































cutie pie Nathan Turner



Also, he's got a killer collection of pieces in his shop... and they're available on 1st Dibs. 
You must see (I'm in love with this coffee table).




...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jessie said...

Love his style. It's eclectic, collected, comfortable and feels lived-in.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

RLG said...

I didn't realize he did Amanda Peet's home -- which one of my all time favorites. Very cool. He's really the only likable person on MDD. :) xoxo

The Glam Lamb said...

So chic! Love that boho vibe. Fabulous post!!
Have a great week!
Best,
Hallie

My Many Moments said...

He is by far one of my favorite designers. I get most of my inspiration and color combo's from him. You is fantastic! I just blogged about him myself.
Take Care,
Heather

Anonymous said...

I have never seen Nathan Turner's work before but these are gorgeous - relaxed, sophisticated with that fantastic travelled look. I just hope his clients are actually well travelled and he doesn't just purchase everything for them. It wouldn't seem so genuine then.

Houndstooth and Nail said...

Loving all the green and love his lab! So cute! :)
Ingrid

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

I don't even know where to start with this post. I loooove every single image! His work is fantastic!!!

Sam said...

Love his work and recognize many of those photos from my design files. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...