Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bb is for Baby Shower (Invitations)

I can't WAIT to share the photos of the baby shower I co-hosted last month with you!  My dear friend (and insanely talented photographer) Amanda Bevington shot the scene and made everything look even prettier than it already was.  :)

While I work on putting together a massive blog post showing you all the little details(!), I thought I would share a sneak peek of the paper goods I designed for the party.  As you know the theme for this very special baby shower was "Bb is for Baby" (you've seen my inspiration board).  The color scheme consisted primarily of marigold yellow and white.  And, by mixing playful pinstripes with grown up fonts, I wanted to give guests a feeling that this was going to be an elegant party...  with a fun side.  The classic Bumble Bee served as our unofficial logo, and he appeared on everything from the invitations, to the menus... 



custom invitations, menus, and "good advice" cards for our very special mommy-to-be




Check back on Thursday to see Amanda's gorgeous photos 
and my full post on the "Bb is for BABY" baby shower!



...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Whitney said...

So cute! You should getting into the invitation design business :)

Emily | Recently said...

Kelly, these are FABULOUS! Such a cute idea for a baby shower. Can't wait to see the pics.

Kate said...

Adorable. I love a well-executed shower (rare these days). Who did you do the invites through?

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

I would like to RSVP to this pretty party :)
... can't wait for you to share the rest with us!!

Northern Light Blog

Allison Peretin said...

I'm in love with these invitations. Is there anyway I could purchase some for an upcoming shower?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...