Monday, June 6, 2011

Things That Made Me Happy (This Weekend)



Just a few things that made me really happy this weekend....


Fresh strawberries and organic eggs from an Amish farmstand.  There's something so wholesome about buying fresh produce from a woman with a bonnet and a man with a beard.  :)
(already, the strawberries are almost completely eaten)
These shoes put an extra oomph into my workout.  Plus, they're really cute on (and super comfortable too).  The weather was so beautiful that I took a 5 mile walk on Saturday and a 6(!) mile walk on Sunday.



I SWEAR by this color red.  It's sooo perfect-- not too orange, not too blue.  Just right.
Perfect for summer pedicures.





I did a little design work for a couple of clients this weekend, and this "Haley" table lamp makes me really happy.  It's so versatile, and the proportions are perfect.  The price is low and the quality is great.
I could probably devote an entire blog post to this single lamp.


and, finally...

The new zig zag pillows on my front porch make me really happy.
(excuse the crappy iPhone shot)

(We bought our club chairs from Target last May.  They're still available and last time I checked they were on SALE.  We have four chairs, two on each side of the porch, and we love them.  I take the cushions off during the winter and leave the frames out there.  During the summer, the frames get hosed down every couple of weeks and that's it!  Low maintenance.  In the warmer seasons, we sit in them almost daily.  They're great chairs and I highly recommend them)



...



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Ashley said...

Yay for summertime inspiration! Your strawberries look so yummy!

Susan said...

I also love our local Amish markets...amazing!

The Townsend Family said...

Those chairs look fabulous! I Can't wait to have a glass of wine on them soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...