Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Love Zara

I received some emails asking me where I bought the skirt that I wore to the baby shower I loved that outfit, so thank you for asking!  I bought both the tomato red pleated mini skirt and the confetti printed blouse at Zara.  I love Zara.


(one thing I love about this skirt is that the backside fastens with two large white buttons)



blouse
(I love this top and have already worn it again to a client meeting-- paired with a leather jacket and jeans)


Both pieces were less than $40.00 each.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Thanks for sharing, the skirt is such a great color!!

Julie said...

I was wondering. sooo cute!

Elizabeth said...

I love Zara too... I recently professed this in a blog post of my own. I have that red skirt too, it's my favorite of the season! I also snagged it in hot pink. Looks great with a green and black striped blouse I picked up there.

p.s. Love your blog, love your store...

Comeca Jones said...

I just discovered Zara ! I love it great picks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...