Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Today is my birthday.  I turned 29 today and I feel good.

Even though I have a loooong "to do" list for this weekend, I decided that everything could wait until tomorrow.  I really needed a day off, and today was the day.  Woke up early, spent a couple of hours shopping online (while laying in a warm bed).  I grabbed this coat from Nordstrom with a gift card...

can't wait to get it. 
I also bought these Celine look-a-likes for about one tenth the price(!), 
and I bought a pair of these.


Went out for breakfast with my sweet husband, took a stroll through Terrain for a little Christmas inspiration.  Spoke to loved ones on the phone.  It was a great day.  Great day.

Tonight, my husband is taking me out for an amazing meal here...  where we will completely overeat. :)


And, he bought me a pair of Bean Boots
But, they won't get here until January 6th because they are backordered. 
So after Christmas, I guess I have something to look forward to.  Yay!

Cheers, my darlings!  Thank you for reading my blog.  Here's to another great year.

xoxo

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

felicity said...

Happy Birthday! 29 has been good to me so far, so I think you'll have a good year too. I'm not so sure about 30... And those Jeffery Campbell shoes are great. I have them in my shopping cart and am seriously debating their purchase. Is it too close to Christmas?

Aunt Spicy said...

Yahoo! Happy Birthday!

RLG said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly.
God, I feel so old now. :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You deserve all to indulge. Enjoy your day of fun!
Best,
Amy

Life of Style said...

What a wonderful day, Happy, Happy Birthday to you!

Studio Yuko Jones said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! Hope you had a fun & relaxing day.
I wanted to get the Bean Boots for Christmas, but I guess I have to wait until January...

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

Happy birthday, Kelly!

Susan said...

Sounds like a perfect day...Happy Birthday!

Megan said...

Happy belated birthday!! Yay for your bean boots!!!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Happy Birthday, hope your day was fantastic!!

Northern Light

Geneva said...

Happy birthday, Kelly! Hope it was a lovely one! x

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!
Did you get the shearling lined boots or "regular" 8" Bean Boots? I want to get a pair of my own and am having a tough time deciding!!

Catherine said...

Hi Kelly and happy belated birthday to you! Good for you for enjoying a day off! And LOVE the bean boots - all time classic. Need to put those on my wish list. xo
Trina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...