Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tidings






























...



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nichole@40daysof said...

Such lovely pictures! Especially the one with the dog peeking out the door. I love a yellow lab. :)

Em said...

I am loving that last wreath, so much so that I may have to make one more wreath this season when I thought I had finally finished!

Nikki said...

Ah! Where O where is that first photo from? I'm in love.

RLG said...

I started to slobber all over the place after the first three pictures! How come none of my Xmas decor looks that amazing? Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

Kelly Robson said...

The first 3 images are from the newest issue of Southern Living Magazine! Aren't they gorgeous?!

The article is still on the Southern Living website, I think?!

www.southernliving.com

xoxo
Kelly

Irene said...

I love the beautiful Fern prints over the staircase in the fourth photo.

Can't wait for your website to be up. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...