Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Washington Post!


High Street Market was included in this morning's Washington Post!  Terri Sapienza wrote an article entitled "Gifts For The Home" and this vintage silver plated toast rack (seen above) made the cut! 




The article is full of helpful and unique gift ideas (did you know that Hermes made scented drawer liners?).  Anyway, some of my favorites include...


a kate spade umbrella


these adorable pencil cups from See Jane Work


a 3-piece bowl set from Martha Stewart (for Pet Smart)



and, one of my personal favorites,
Dempsey & Carroll Stationery lined with prints from F. Schumacher


Thank you, Terri, for including High Street Market in your Holiday Gift Guide!  I'm thrilled! 
To read the entire article, and see ALL 20(!) picks, click HERE.

...




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Hey, good for you!! Hanging with the big boys are we? :)

Northern Light

Kelly Robson said...

Yes! HOW did my shop make this list?! :) So excited.

xx
Kelly

RLG said...

So excited for you.
xoxo

Gretchen O. said...

Congrats that is an awesome plug!

Gretchen O. said...

Congrats on the awesome plug!

JWK said...

Congrats! And I love that stationary!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am glad I found you, too. Some of my favorite things are from your shop.

Amanda Bevington said...

Kelly! This is WONDERFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Happy early bday too! Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend!! xo, A

Diana said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! That toast rack actually had stuck in my mind too. I loved it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...