Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Vintage!

If you're signed up for the High Street Market newsletter, you already know that I added a bunch of new stuff to the site today.  But, in case you didn't know...  here's a sneak peek at some of the new inventory.

(I love the handmade, glass Christmas tree set...  and that fabulous brass ice bucket-- perfect for champagne on New Year's Eve!)


And, if you're interested in giving a unique, vintage gift this season...  you can shop by price in my shop!  Just check out the left hand column (you'll see links for "under 30 dollars," "30 to 50 dollars," etc...).  I even put together a little vintage gift guide... 


Gifts Under $30.00:




And, Gifts Under $50.00:



And, just a reminder: I am offering free gift wrapping on all small items.
 
Plus, all purchases ship out within 24 hours.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Tressa said...

Beautiful milk glass...reminds me of my grandma because she used to have some in her house while I was growing up.

smithtressa76@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so in love with your snow leopard pillows...I posted a pic of it on my blog with a link to your etsy shop..hope that's ok....you have a real eye for design..maureen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...