Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This Is How We Roll...



We are buying one of these today.  Oh yeah, I know you're jealous. 

Even though this van is the opposite of anything stylish, I'm actually pretty excited.  This guy will be helpful when shopping for vintage furniture-- I can buy whatever I want and take it home myself!  I have left so many beautiful pieces of furniture at the flea market, only because they wouldn't fit in my car.  Well, not anymore!

Plus, it will be useful with the renovation of the new (old) house.  So, it's a good thing.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

bryn alexandra said...

All interior designers out there are officially JEALOUS!!

I think someday I'll buy a beat up old VW van that I only drive to flea markets and furniture auctions...

RLG said...

Thanks for the laugh! Remember how I didn't want you to draw the minivan? Now you know what I'm talking about. I find getting older is so humbling. Sometimes chic just doesn't cut it. xoxo

Cole said...

My mom rocks one of these vans too.
It's super useful when furniture shopping!

Tina Scaleri said...

it really is a climat beast though :(

erin said...

can you please post a picture of yourself driving the new van? thanks <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...