Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Decorating at My House



This is our entry table, all decorated for the Holidays!  I scored this large ceramic Christmas Tree on one of my vintage hunting trips this year, and just couldn't part with it!  So, it's mine.  I rarely keep what I find, but I made an exception for this guy.  And, Mom and Dad are flying in on Friday for a weekend visit, so I thought I would set up the champagne bar early...







I found the mirror at the Salvation Army for $9.99 last year and gave it a quick makeover with paint!  I'll post the before & after tomorrow!
...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

adrianne said...

Stop! You're torturing me with that mirror. $9.99! Please tell me you bought two and will sell me the other one. =)

Jennifer said...

very pretty! love the mirror. think I have a Martha photo someplace of one JUST like it :)

Catherine said...

It's beautiful - the mirror, the table, the tree! I love this time of year! xoTrina

Christi said...

adorable! i love the tray ... and your new house looks amazing!

Hissyfits & Halos said...

I love the tree! Those were really popular back in the day. My mom had one growing up & I found one just like it at a garage sale last summer for $10!!!! *Gasp* Love the mirror. Can't wait to see the pix.

Doug Davis said...

love the white ceramic tree! my grandmother used to have loads of those things...I need to track them down!

Kay* said...

oh i love that tree. so perfect! love your entryway decor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...