Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday's Etsy Shop: Sycamore Street Press!



Today's etsy shop is a favorite of mine, Sycamore Street Press.  I personally bought these folk art inspired (very Pennsylvania Dutch looking) Christmas Cards, and I love them!  The folks at Sycamore Street Press print everything on a vintage letterpress (so cool!).  Their designs are wonderfully simple, yet graphic and fresh.  Offering cards, bookplates, calendars, envelopes, placecards...  the list goes on! 

Check out the fantastic Christmas Cards!


(my personal set of Christmas cards this year!)











Birthday cards...







For the new baby...







Some of my other favorites...












Happy Friday everyone...  and, happy shopping!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the cards you chose. Hmmm might have to be shameless and order some for us!

thanks for the introduction and have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...