Monday, December 28, 2009

Etsy Favorites!



I hope that you got everything that you wanted for Christmas this year!  Did you shop on Etsy for gifts?  Maybe you just got distracted and ended up buying Etsy gifts for yourself?  (This is often what happens to me)...  Well, these are some of my favorite Etsy items...  lingering on my "favorites" wishlist! 


handmade leather bag from Tanya Work
available HERE.



sterling two tone belt loop ring from Wire Your World
available HERE.



block printed chevron fabric bucket from Home Sweet
available HERE.



24k gold quartz necklace from Laura Lombardi Jewelry
(or ANYTHING for Laura Lombardi Jewelry, her shop is amazing)
available HERE.



"sea of tranquility" in 20" x 20" size, from IS Photography
(contact seller for special order sizes like this)
available HERE.



vintage wool Gucci shawl from Mascara Jones
available HERE.





a 2010 desk calendar from one of my favorite shops, Alicia Bock
(I'm a fan, and have a collection of her work hanging in my guestroom)
available HERE.


Etsy is full of fabulous professional shops.  I like to browse through the Gift Guides for new beautiful things...  it's easier that way. 

Right now, I'm off to Alicia Bock and get myself a desk calendar...  before they sell out.  Happy shopping!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

K said...

I LOVE Irene's photography. We have a series of 3 Paris shots of hers (in the 20x20 size off her shop) in our living room and everyone always raves about them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...