Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fabric Request



Last week, I posted this picture of a presentation board for one of my local Philadelphia clients.  Since then, I've received numerous emails inquiring about two specific fabrics!  One is pricey, the other isn't.  Both are gorgeous.

Fabric #1:



Highland Park "Klaus" in aqua/green
heavy duty, 12,000 double rubs
perfect for upholstery or throw pillows
(pricey)




Fabric #2:



Pindler & Pindler "Lynne"
cotton linen blend. 
perfect for pillows, and it would make a killer drapery fabric!
(not pricey)



Do you guys want to hitch onto my order?  Like we did with the Les Touches print?  If this sounds like something you might be interested in, send me an email for discount pricing at kellygalvinrobson(at)gmail.com. 


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

quintessence said...

Looks like I love all the fabrics on the presentation boards but the "Klaus" is a particular favorite - the graphic pattern, the colors and the fabulous texture all make this one a stand out!!

Anonymous said...

Love all of your choices! By any chance, would you mind sharing the sources for the quatrefoilish looking one on the upper right and the aqua striped one on the lower right? I'm sure the completed room will be beautiful!

Kelly Robson said...

The aqua fabric in the upper right is a Windsor Smith print for Kravet. It's called Riad (and this color is seafoam). The lower aqua and blue stripe is from Pindler & Pindler! I hope that helps!

xx
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks so much! Love them both!

Kerry said...

I really love all of these. Do you have the name for the blue diamond one all the way to the left? I saw it somewhere else, but no reference. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...