Friday, August 26, 2011

Come On, Irene

Everyone is talking about Irene!  Hurricane Irene...  she's threatening the Atlantic coastline with 110 mph winds and coastal flooding.  Are you in the path of the storm?  What have you done to prepare?  We're staying put in Philadelphia and hoping it doesn't hit us too hard. 

Today, I thought I would talk about a different Irene: Irene Suchocki.  She's a Montreal based photographer and her work is soooo dreamy.  I'm smitten with quite a few pieces.  Especially the cityscapes: New York, Paris, the Italian coastline... Check out her portfolio:
















Isn't she so talented?

Contact Irene Suchocki for custom sizing (24" x 20" would be amazing, wouldn't it?), and visit her shop HERE.




Happy Weekend, everyone.  Hope you're staying dry wherever you are!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

Wow, these are truly incredible images. I would love some of these framed up for my home! We are waiting on Irene too but it's hurricane season and I'm in NC so it's sort of par for the course around here. Stay safe!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Hi there, great intro to "a new" Irene :) Great photography, love the sharp/blurry thing going on!

The "other" Irene just past us by yesterday, stop by the Northern Light Blog to get a glimpse of the wave action.

Stay safe!!

Susan said...

Wow, love her work. Stay safe...we are near you, and hoping it doesn't hit PA too hard. Fingers crossed.

RLG said...

Earthquake on Tuesday and a hurricane for he weekend. I'm afraid to ask what's next! Stay safe and dry. xoxo

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

I LOVE Irene's work. I purchased her 'Paris is a Feeling' print last year and it's so gorgeous. I always get comments on it when people come to my house! These images I hadn't seen before though...they're as good as ever!

Stay safe this weekend!

Anonymous said...

We are in Southern New Jersey and the storm is coming tonight. Winds gusts up to 75 mph in the middle of the night. We have plenty of water, batteries, blankets and pillows set up in the basement just in case.

cookie said...

The extreme select focus make some of here city scapes look like miniatures. love the effect!

Aimee@ the Functional Space said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for the introduction. Hope you were spared any damage during the storm. Thankfully all of our trees stayed put!

Holly Gruszka said...

She is amazing - very talented photographer. I could own a few of those and be very happy looking at them every day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...