Friday, August 19, 2011

Stone Road Tag Sale- Sneak Peek!


Tomorrow morning, Stone Road Vintage will be hosting a Tastemaker Tag Sale on One Kings Lane.  The sale starts at 11am (EST), and you won't want to miss it.  Most items are under $100!  Here's a sneak peek...





Tom Dolby & Drew Frist are the owners of Stone Road Vintage.  They also have a shop in Southampton, New York... so if you're in the area, you should stop by and check it out.   The OKL Tastemaker Tag Sale starts tomorrow at 11am (EST).  Visit THIS LINK to shop the merchandise!


(at Flowers & Company Antiques Center, Southampton, NY)


Tom & Drew are also the owners of this marvelous home (featured in Lonny Magazine last year), they're two of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, and they have great taste too!  This particular shot of their backyard is one of my all time favorites.  I would like to copy it EXACTLY (I still need the pool, hardscaping, umbrellas and lounge chairs...  but, I'll get there one day).












Happy Friday, everyone!


...



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

quintessence said...

I definitely remember Tom and Drew's feature in Lonny. What a gorgeous home and agree with you that the backyard is just perfect. I'm sure there OKL sail will be fabulous. I'll have to check it out! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...