Monday, August 30, 2010

Emmy Night 2010

I normally don't pay much attention to award shows, but last night at the Emmy Awards, my two FAVES won for Best Drama and Best Comedy series: Mad Men and Modern Family.  I couldn't have been happier to hear the news.  These shows are really great...

(I love this show so much. The sets and costumes alone are enough to make me watch)


(This show makes me laugh out loud every week! Can't wait for the new season to start!)


P.S. This afternoon, I will be making a big announcement about the shop!  You won't want to miss it!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Catherine said...

We love Mad Men! Haven't had the chance to see Modern Family yet but look forward to it.
Happy Monday!
xoTrina

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I was excited about both of these too! I love Mad Men and Modern Family.

Lila said...

I saw Modern Family for the first time a couple of days ago and laughed my head off. I can't wait to see more!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...