Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Weekend!



Happy Weekend, loves!

Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?  I will be attending a lovely baby shower tomorrow afternoon, and from there I'm heading to upstate New York for a long overdue visit with my husband's terrific family.  I can't wait to see the lake. 

Also, I thought about catching the new flick Eat, Pray, Love.  I never read the book, but I'm thinking that I need some good "me" time, some quality crying, and plenty of smiling.  Plus, I want to live vicariously through the adventures of Elizabeth Gilbert.  What about you, will you see the movie?





See ya Monday!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Boxcar Goods said...

Yes I plan on seeing it! I can't wait!

Love that second picture...those textiles!

Unknown said...

I saw it last night and loved it. I wasn't expecting to cry, but there were a few tear jerker moments in there! Hope you enjoyed it!

2 by Design said...

Okay, I just found your Etsy shop and loooooove everything in it! I'm about to make a purchase and couldn't resist telling you. Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...