Tuesday, February 2, 2010

(More) My Vintage For Sale!

Last week, I mentioned on this blog that I will be selling some of my personal vintage collection!  In a perfect world, I would like to keep everything for myself... but while we renovate this house, I just don't have a place for these things!  So, rather than keep them in my very limited storage space, I am selling them in the shop!

The vintage crewel bedspread I previously featured in my guest bedroom will be available for purchase today!  It is a huge piece of hand done crewel embroidery (I used it on a queen sized bed, but it can easily fit on a king sized bed).  The cloth tag is worn, but you can read that it was made in Kashmir, India.  The base is 100% cotton and the embroidery is 100% wool.  Although it is vintage, it was never used in my house!


bedspread available HERE


The blanc de chine lamp also featured in my previous guest bedroom is for sale in the shop today!  Yes, I did have a pair, however one was badly broken.  So, I am selling the single (which is in fabulous condition).  The cool thing about this lamp is that the bottom also illuminates!  Shade is included.


blanc de chine lamp available HERE


My large blanc de chine Asian figure is also for sale today!  She is in excellent condition, and made of white porcelain...

available HERE


The last piece I will be adding to the shop today is my favorite brass faux bamboo bowl!  Perfect when filled with fresh flowers...

available HERE


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

K said...

It must break your heart to sell that beautiful bedspread.

Dayka Robinson said...

Love that lamp, and the bedspread is so beautiful. I know you must hate to let it go, but it will make room for new things to come!

Jennifer said...

dude I swear we were bidding against each other on ebay for those lamps!!

Tina said...

That bedroom looks so calm and relaxing...love the colors and the bedspread. We have two cats that shed or I'd snatch it up!

MK said...

I will reiterate my fondness for that bedspread. Unsurprised to see it snapped-up so quickly. *resolves to be more alert*

By-the-way, congratulations; you've been awarded 'the Sunshine Award'! You can pick-it-up at my blog here http://inveterateoptimist.blogspot.com/2010/02/good-day-sunshine.html

Hope you are well, and enjoying the winter.

Melinda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...