Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday's Etsy Shop: Coup


I first noticed this amazing Etsy shop while reading Desire To Inspire, and I quickly headed over to browse the merchandise. A one woman show, COUP was started by a graduate of F.I.T. New York. She is also a former Peace Corp volunteer, and the daughter of three generations of professional fine artists. You may have seen some celebrities wearing her goods (Madonna is a frequent shopper)...



and every COUP order is wrapped like this:




I'm in love with the graphic style and simple shapes... this shirt is totally my favorite.


but, look at these shirts for the kids!  I wish I could wear one...  but, I think I missed the boat with that technical word "hopeful" (unless I can started training for the Olympics at age 30). 


Shop COUP's other tees HERE.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kim Russell said...

I love her designs too and they are great quality!

elektra said...

Kelly and Kim, Thank you so much for the unexpected, but much appreciated, PR you've both given me! My small business is built on kind words of kind souls like you ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...