Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowed In!


I am living through my first east coast blizzard. 


 As if the two feet of snow on Saturday wasn't enough, another two feet is falling as I type!  This is all fine and good for a girl who works from home (thankfully!)...  just as long as our power stays on, Direct TV keeps on delivering great television (I need to catch up on my Bravo...  are you guys watching Kell On Earth?) and the 100 year old radiators keep working, I should be good.

The neighbor kids were having a snowball fight and I was strangely tempted to run over and join in...  you don't think that would freak the kids out, do you?  Their strange new neighbor lady throwing snowballs at them?  Well, I decided to opt out this time.  Here's a peak of our snowy backyard with the previous owners bird "apartment building" sticking out of the snow, and there's the front bumper of our van...  we definitely need to build a garage someday!


I have a brief shipping announcement for the folks that have made purchases in the shop over the past few days-- I didn't get a mail pick up on Saturday or today...  so, things may be a bit delayed due to the lovely weather.  Just fyi.

Hope you are safe and warm where you are!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

How beautiful! We went to WV this weekend and I have never seen that much snow in my life!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Beautiful. I want to get snowed in. But it's doubtful here in Alabama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...