Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday's Etsy Shop: Sharon Montrose!

This shop is so fantastic. I know, I know. You've already been there and swooned over the photographs. Everyone was talking about it the minute it opened, right? Well, for those of you who don't know, I will tell you. Sharon Montrose's shop on Etsy is terrific. I have never seen photography with such unique subject matter. Portraits of prairie dogs, kangaroos, alligators, and geese... all in a days work, right?

alligator


camel


vulture


macaw


baby deer


white goose


white goose


white goose, butt shot (my favorite)


ostrich


ostrich egg


prairie dogs


Sharon is a very accomplished photographer. She has published many many books featuring her animal photography (mostly dogs and cats), just search her name on Amazon.com. You'll see.

And, since I knew you were wondering, you CAN buy large limited edition prints! Just go to her website for the details!

..

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...