Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gorgeous Green

High Street Market has had an INSANELY busy week. Thanks, Dooce! While we are trying to restock the quickly disappearing inventory, I thought I would share some green interiors with you. Now, sorry, I'm not talking about the environment here. Counting your carbon footprint, recycling, and organic materials, etc, etc. I am superficially talking about GREEN.

Bold, deep, Starbucks green.

















I am deciding on some fabrics to reupholster a small armchair. I was thinking of a pinstipe, similar to THIS inspiration picture... but, deep green has now entered the picture. Mohair? Have I gone too far?

..

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

millie fern said...

I love the 3rd to last picture with the green velvet curtain that can conceal the floor to ceiling bookshelves behind the sofa. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...