Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello Lover.

Just bought this yesterday. I think it might change my life. I've got high expectations. Probably should have asked Amanda her opinion, but I had to have it and didn't think straight.


I expect that now I will be able to take pictures like this...


I told you. I am aiming high.

..

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

labonnefemme1 said...

I just got the same one! Although I don't feel like I am doing it justice, Still figuring it out. I am the girl who gets the latest new thing but doesn't know how to get the most out of it! Sad. I know you will do great! Your pics are already so wonderful!

Kelly Robson said...

Thanks! I plan on spending some quality time with my new camera tonight. :)

I think I read every review possible, and everyone said that this has a lot of bang for your buck. Here's hoping! I have 30 days for a trial run!

Amanda Bevington said...

Great choice Kelly! Have fun with it!!! xo, A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...