Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday's Etsy Shop: NY Light Metals

I just found NY Light Metals last week, and immediately snagged a few pieces for my sister's birthday gift! Located in Brooklyn, New York, the store is owned by Regina Pierallini and I love her eclectic style...


braided rope cuff

She has spent a lot of time traveling through Asia and South America, and I love how these cultures have influenced her work! Check out her shop HERE!


white enamel clover necklace


grecian goddess filigree earrings


vintage enamel cuff


vintage flower drop earrings

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

SparkerShop said...

Great find! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thought I would share my horrible experience with Regina Pierallini Jewelry (online order through the Etsy website). I bought 2 of the same necklaces with matching earrings in different colors. After having these for about 11 days and having worn them maybe 4 times, on one of them the chain changed color. When I contacted Regina Pierallini Jewelry I was given a lengthy response that boils down essentially to No exchange No refund. I have made several attempts to explain that clearly there is a defect in the one necklace and I am fearful of the other having the same problem and would gladly accept a replacement or store credit should the product be out of stock. Evidently there policy is to TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. Be VERY VERY careful with what you select to buy from Regina Pierallini Jewelry, they clearly do not stand behind their products in regards to quality.

Isobella said...

Thanks for finding this killer shop! I bought all of my Christmas presents way in advance this year and a stunning resin and gold clover flower necklace with adorable earrings as a gift for me. OMG, the pieces are really amazing for the price. I am a total fashion slave so I know my costume jewelry. I am thrilled and planning to get the Mesh Liquid silver bracelet next. FYI: I spied similar pieces at the W store in nyc for three times the price. I think Regina's quality is way better!

Isobella said...

She has the most exquisite gold and rose gold Sideways Cross necklaces I've seen online. Very similar to the famous one worn by Kelly Ripa only here they are $65 instead of $500. LOVE !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...