Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm back!

My mini break in Florida was wonderful, thanks for asking. I am still trying to get back to reality and as soon as I upload my pics, I will share my tour of Thomas Edison & Henry Ford's Winter Estates... Both homes were beautiful and I took a ton of pictures to share. In the meantime, I thought I would share a little vintage item that reminds me of my trip: a vintage brass lizard letter opener!






How cool is this guy? I think that a letter opener like this would make your mail sorting chores a fun experience. (We didn't see any alligators, by the way. Bummer.)



On a sidenote, I was thrilled to learn that the set of Fred Press mid-century cocktail glasses were featured on the Etsy Finds Vintage: Classic Cocktails newsletter! As a result, High Street Market was very busy over the weekend! Thank you, Etsy!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...