Thursday, June 18, 2009

On the Wall...

I am playing with some design ideas for a few blank walls in my house... When I posted the pictures from Kristan Cunningham's (amazing!) apartment, this gorgeous image of framed doilies really inspired me to get my act together!



It might be a collection of vintage black and white photos, or a series of framed maps, but a collection can really give your room some personality and make it uniquely your own. So get framing!




I particularly LOVE this one for some reason. Maybe it's the stripes?





If you like vintage silhouettes (which I also collect!), check this out!




















A collection of antique portraits? I like this picture, but let's face it, the BEST part are the two awesome pink chairs!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...