Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tray Chic

My husband thinks I'm cluttered, but the truth is, I like things. Little chotchke things that collect throughout my house and make my husband crazy. The solution? One large tray to hold everything.



It's amazing how well this trick works. When your treasured items are sitting within the confines of a serving tray, all is well with the world and your counter top feels clean and organized.

I am a big fan of this design trick...













Try using a beautiful tray at your vanity...







Or, in the kitchen?




Here are a few that I recently found online that would work wonders...


large serving trays at west elm for $59.00



barona rectangular tray at pottery barn for $39.00



faux snakeskin nesting trays at multi chic for $140.00


And, check out these AMAZING deals at Target!


faux leather wrapped tray for $17.99



woven serving tay at target for $16.99



banana split serving trays, set of 2, for $12.50


this one would be cute on a bedside table, or on your desk (to hold paper clips, or stamps?)


grid pattern square tray in blue for $7.99


You're welcome.



..

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

labonnefemme1 said...

Ok, I am going around and doing this right now! Maybe I'll post some pics.

Green Girl said...

great advice!!! im a very cluttered person and i think i need more trays in the house... i really enjoyed looking at the inspiration photos, thanks for this post:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...