Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Fabric Collection: LuLu DK CHILD



Did you see the new collaboration between F. Schumacher and Lulu deKwiatkowski?  The marketing material reads, "Lulu DK, For the Sophisticated Child" (which is so cute, isn't it?).  And I've gotta say, even though these fabrics are really fun and playful, they're pretty sophisticated too.  Take a look for yourself...




(elephant and monkey dressed in Skittles)















My favorite FAVORITE part of the collection are the flat trims.  I'm so in love with every colorway (and the fact that they're 3.5" wide!!!)... 














I love the way this trim looks on the leading edge of these drapery panels-- so fun.



To see the entire Lulu DK CHILD collection, hop on over to the F.Schumacher website.




Lulu, together with her two boys.
(featured in Lonny Magazine)



...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

JWK said...

OMG!! LOVE IT ALL!!! Can't wait to see that tape in person. Secretly wishing I was having a girl now!!!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

This line is gorgeous! And since I'm in the middle of decorating my little girl's nursery I want just about everything. I'm very excited about the tape!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Very pretty......love the pink/orange combo.

Anonymous said...

Love it all! But I can't find the owl print shown in the picture with Lollipop, Sailboat and the blue/green Twix tape! Boo!

Amanda Bevington said...

LOVE that mushroom seat! The butterflies are amazing! I think I may need to get some pillows made for Brooklyn in that fabric. That would look great with the drapes I got for their room. I think...? I just may have to hit you up on that! xoxo, A

Anonymous said...

I love the elephant in those fabrics....where did you find the pattern for it?

@JoyceCasaldi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...