Friday, April 20, 2012

Right Now, This is Happening

Pink Azalea


Jacqueline tulips
(I bought them here a couple of years ago)


Lily Of The Valley


Hosta


Soloman's Seal



and if you pan out that camera...

a Frog Prince
(This guy came with the house... and even though Dave hates it, I think it's hysterical.  I refused to let him throw it out.  Now, I keep this Frog Prince hidden in the side yard and he supervises the shade garden.)



also...

Our Nellie Stevens Holly Trees have been delivered!  We bought them from a local nursery.  Looking forward to planting them and watching them grow.


aaaaand...

We were so inspired by gorgeous brick hardscaping that Dave & I installed a brand new front walk (made from antique bricks) and we love the way it turned out.  I'll share more on this project later.



Happy Weekend!!!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Fran said...

Wow, it all looks great. You can tell so both put so much time and research into all of this. I never knew you could buy 'antique bricks' - so curious to hear more about this project!

Sylvia Kester said...

Hi, I`m from germany and happened landed on our side. I like it very much. This time, I`m happy also, because... my husband builded an atelier, the "gARTenhouse" (I`m a painter) for me in our garden (a very very hard work). greetings from germany - kunstecht

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Wow..... way to tackle a project! Can't wait to see your finished brick walk. I have a "yard ornament" in my yard too that I just can't part with because it was found during our renovation. Love it!

Real Estate Clyde Hill said...

Flowers everywhere! They are so beautiful and smells so good. I am envisioning my garden right now with different kind of flowers. Thanks for your post.

amanda Bevington said...

Beautiful photos ; ) Beautiful home! xoxo, A

Unknown said...

Your yard looks great and I love that walkway!
Nancy
PowellbrowerHome.com

How2home said...

your yard looks so beautiful! besides flowers that your grow in your yard, do you grow herbs as well? will you be planning to build a deck in your yard?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...