Monday, October 24, 2011

Introducing: High Street Market HOME



Today, I am proud to announce the upcoming opening of the High Street Market home store-- a comprehensive online shop offering a selection of new and vintage furnishings.  This project has been in the works for years, and it's truly a thrill for me to share the good news with you today.  I've been keeping it a secret for so long!  And boy, have we been busy over here.   A few years ago, my husband and I started High Street Market (the etsy shop) through a mutual adoration of antiques and unique vintage furnishings.  Since then, we've spent thousands of hours (and many early mornings) at estate sales, auctions, and flea markets.  We've driven all over the east coast, cleaned and restored one of a kind finds, connected with like-minded people, and built a system of dependable resources.  We truly love what we do and I think that we make a great team: I have a passion for design, Dave has a love for business.  We both have a drive for finding and creating objects that are beautiful and functional, trend resistant, and made of exceptional quality.  We look for these characteristics in every single item that we buy.

High Street Market HOME will be opening this November!  There will be a large collection of vintage items, including furniture, home accessories, hardware, and textiles.  We'll also be offering a selection of new products, like servingware, barware, pillows, throw blankets, and table linens.  But what I'm most proud of are the products that we've designed ourselves.  That's right!  High Street Market will be offering a collection of custom pieces, exclusive to our shop.  This includes custom lighting, throw pillows, home accessories and even furniture!  Each piece that we've created is completely unique, inspired by history, and relevant to a modern lifestyle.  Most importantly, everything is priced competitively and made of excellent quality.  We're also shipping worldwide, which is new for us.  International customers can now get accurate shipping quotes with every transaction.


Here are some images from our new catalog:











And over the next couple of weeks, I will be giving you guys exclusive sneak peeks at some of the new merchandise!!! I can't wait for you to see it-- I hope you like it as much as we do.

See you tomorrow with our first sneak peek!


all images owned and licensed by High Street Market


...


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Design Esquire said...

Congratulations! The images are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us.

Petra said...

Wow, that's HUGE news! Best of luck with the new expanded business and can't wait to see all you have to offer!

Heather said...

Congratulations! It sounds like a really exciting adventure (and venture!) for you both! Good luck!

Erika Machamer said...

It is a baby - a business baby! Congratulations! You have exquisite taste. I wish you many joys and successes with your new venture!

Kelly Robson said...

Erika- YES! It is a proverbial "baby". We're so psyched, and can't wait to get everything up and running.

Thanks for the support everyone, it means more to me than you'll ever know. :)

xoxo
Kelly

Susan said...

Congrats Kelly, I'm so excited for you both!!

Kate Collins said...

I'm so incredibly excited for you!! Your store will be beautiful and I'm sure I'll be shopping up a storm there. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I wish you much success. I am excited for you and your husband. And I can't wait to see it unfold!

Sheila said...

Excited beyond words for you and Dave! Can't wait to shop like crazy for the holidays!

Melissa Ambrose said...

Congrats, Kelly!! This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. :) I'm sure it will be nothing short of completely and utterly fabulous!

JWK said...

This is FANTASTIC news!! Can't wait to see more pics! Congrats!!

A Vintage Vine said...

Congrats on your new adventure! I wish you much success!

amalisa said...

Congratulations! I love to hear about those who are living out their passions.

kay* said...

oh how exciting! i've loved your etsy shop so i am really looking forward to seeing the new shop and goodies you will stock!

i'm in the process of opening an online shop too - selling some of the treasures i find here in India..it'll be on a much smaller scale than yours but i can totally understand the hard work and excitement that goes into it.

congrats!

Studio Yuko Jones said...

Congratulations Kelly! This is so exciting. It's great that you and your husband work together. The images from your catalog are gorgeous. Good luck!

Mrs. W said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!

Life of Style said...

Congratulations, that is very exciting and I cannot wait to see all the goodies!

carissa said...

So exciting! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

OH wow!!!!!!!!! So exciting! It all looks wonderful!

Jennifer

RLG said...

Congratulations, Kelly and Dave!
I'm thrilled and can't wait to see the shop open. My poor husband will never be the same! :) xoxo

Elise said...

Congratulations! I treasure the pieces I've purchased from High Street Market on etsy, so I can't wait to shop your new store!

Bold and Beautiful said...

This is fabulous news! I adore your etsy shop and cannot wait for the grand opening of your online store. I am sure it will be a huge success. Congrats!!!!!

xx

Jennifer said...

so exciting, Kelly! big congratulations to you both!

Sara said...

So exciting for you! I love the photos and your sense of style. Good luck and I'll be anxiously waiting to see more.

Maggie Rose said...

I thought something like this might be in the works, but you (of course!) far exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to see what else you have! Does this mean the etsy shop will be closing?

Amber said...

So many congratulations! You might be living my dream!

Caroline jones said...

Congratulations!!! I know this will be special because you have great taste! I love items with a history.

Emily | Recently said...

This is the best news I've heard in a long time! :) I have no doubts that it will be incredible and I can't wait to be blown away by it. I can already tell by your pictures that I'll want to buy everything! Congratulations!

{plum} said...

hot damn! Can that bar cart really be for sale someday soon???? g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.

here's to all the sales you could hope for and all the happiness it brings you!

best - d.

post script: don't forget, be awesome.

post post script: I'm sharing your news here - http://plumlife.typepad.com/plum/2011/10/open-market.html

burnham design said...

cannot wait. consider yourself sold out.
xx

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Congrats! How exciting! Can't wait to see more (and shop!).

Anonymous said...

awesome! you have great taste so I have no doubt the shop will be a success.

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Congratulations, Kelly! This is amazing news. I've been a big fan of the Etsy shop and can't wait to see what this brings. Cheers to your well deserved success...you have a great eye!

Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the custom pieces - you have such a great eye for vintage, I can't even begin to imagine how gorgeous your own line will be.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can't wait. I'm a daily admirer and sometimes buyer.

Congratulations,
Karen

kelleyp said...

super exciting. love the teaser shots!
Kelley

amanda Bevington said...

You, my darling Kelly, are an inspiration! I am so excited for you and Dave!!! Everything looks AMAZING! It's going to be HUGE!!! You've worked so hard - now it's time to enjoy the ride!!! Can't wait to see the collection!!! xoxo, A

bevy said...

Congratulations on the new business venture! You and Dave have a great pair of design eyes. Those catalog images are beautifully styled. I can't wait to see more.

MK said...

That's amazing, Kelly; congratulations! Looking forward to what's 'in store' for us from 'High Street Market Home'.

Melinda xx

The 5 Bickies said...

Love it already!
What an exciting adventure. Can't wait to see what you have to offer.

Erfs said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to browse!

Laurie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more

Nichole@40daysof said...

I want that tablecloth!!!!

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

Very exciting! I hope you'll be shipping to Canada!

K said...

This is great - I'm loving what I'm seeing. Will you move the etsy shop over or maintain both?

not happy with google said...

First time poster, somewhat recent lurker....I am besotted with that chair in the second photo....I might be more obsessed with that chair than a Chippendale bamboo chair! Good luck with your new venture!

Amy Williams Hall said...

Wow, this is so exciting! I absolutely LOVE your blog and ETSY shop..Can't wait to see what you have in store. Congrats, you're hard work and success is inspiring!

Amy Williams Hall said...

Wow, this is SO exciting! I LOVE your blog, and have been following your Etsy shop. I cannot wait to see what you have in store!! Congrats, you're inspiring!

Dayka Robinson said...

this is a dream of mine, and i am so excited for you! your love for this undertaking is evident in the way you wrote this post. very cool that you & your hubby get to work together doing something you love. congratulations to you and much success for the future!

Jen said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see everything when your site launches!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Congrats! I can't wait. It's going to be fabulous!

cookie said...

your good taste and success with High Street Market on Etsy has inspired me with my shop...continued success! With your own line of product, the sky is the limit!
Barbara
ionesAttic @ Etsy.com

Jessica Holly said...

I am SO excited about this!

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Wow Kelly! I can't believe I missed this announcement (been off blogs for a bit). What can I say but Congrats! I am currently starting a new business, too, so I completely understand all the emotions you are experiencing. Your pieces are beyond stunning -- I hope a few of them will make it to Silly Goose Farm (like the bamboo tray table, among others!). Congrats again m'dear, I can think of few others who are as talented, dedicated, and genuinely deserving of such accomplishments and happiness.

Kristin Peake Interiors said...

Kelly Congratulations! That's fantastic news!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...