Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Croft House

One of my Philadelphia design clients recently introduced me to a store called Croft House.  Based in Los Angeles, Croft House is a retailer that carries fantastic modern furnishings with a rustic edge.  They design and produce their own furniture using sustainable materials, they'll ship their products across the country, and they'll even customize certain pieces depending on your needs.  I love their modern style and fabulous prices. 



Here are some of the Croft House pieces that caught my eye...


















And the rugs!  I love the rugs...











Visit the Croft House website HERE.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

paula said...

so many gorgeous finds!

Susan said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :D

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring us! I'm one of the owners of Croft and am actually a mainline local transplanted out to LA, where we are located. Hope you love the stuff and feel free to email me at Alex@crofthouse.com if you have any questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...