Friday, October 7, 2011

If I Had A Mountain House...

... it would look like this. 




































 
Just a little rustic inspiration before this delightful fall weekend!


xoxo,
Kelly


...



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I nearly passed out when I saw it I love it so much. Where did you find it?!! beautiful!!

The House That Lars Built said...

Beautiful! stunning. so many adjectives to describe this one. good find!

Curtis said...

I would love to have a retreat like this too~~~ It is awesome ~~~ love all of the storage built ins. We do not see those in newer built homes today..
Curtis

Juniper and York said...

Kelly, I love it! I recently blogged that eighth picture, too. It's part of my dream house as well! All those images are great. xx

6th Grade said...

this is kind of awkward b/c it's my first visit to your blog, but it appears we'll be living together in MY mountain house. but i'm sure we'll get along just fine!!

your newest email follower! (yes, i liked your blog THAT much!)

amy

Kelly Robson said...

Haha! Amy, I'll see you there!

xoxo
Kelly

quintessence said...

Love Amy's comment of course!! Lovely vision - I think we're all coming to visit!!

Ashley said...

Are you accepting reservations from guests?

Beautiful roundup of images. Just the sort of place to spend a long weekend or lifetime.

Lesley said...

I'll take it! The kitchen works in the mountains or anywhere. The use of very small paintings in the bedroom is very sweet. I'm always looking for creative ways to display art. Great one. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...