Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Restoration Tile!


When browsing through This Old House Magazine (yes, I'm a fan!) I spotted a feature on this tile company: Restoration Tile.

Amazing. These folks in Arkansas are recreating historic tiles, and are doing a beautiful job... don't you think? Their website includes installation photos, catalogs a HUGE variety of patterns, and even carries historic sizes and colors...




Look at these STUNNING tile borders!







Doesn't it just make you want to buy a historic home and restore it?

..

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous. What a find! Thanks for sharing!

Gina said...

I know a house those would look really good in!

Keely said...

I adore that first kitchen! If only I had one like that, I'd be hanging out in it all the time!

Pink Wallpaper said...

OMG, those tiles are insane!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...