Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Inspiration

.
Some pretty rooms that make me happy...  and, it's Friday.  So, that makes me happy too.
.
...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these pics. How can they not make someone happy? The colors and bit of bling are just right!

Amy said...

Beautiful interiors. I want the first one as my desk. Thanks for the inspiration.

plaisirs simples said...

Hi Kelly,
I couldn't pull up your email on my work computer, but I wanted to let you know that I featured your blog and etsy store on my blog, plaisirs simples, today. I absolutely adore your style! Anyways, just thought you should know I gave you a shout out. :)

xx,
Erika

ps- you don't have to publish this post if you don't want to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...