Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend


Yesterday was my birthday aaaaaaand...  now I'm 30.  It feels good to be thirty. 

Dave brought me my favorite cake (carrot cake with walnuts, raisins, and coconut-- delish!) and he even added the cheesy 3-0 candles.  I loved it so much, I made him hold it out for me so I could take a quick picture.  :)  Birthday cake for lunch is the best thing.


On Friday, there was a surprise visit from Kate Spade:

there's a yellow "Stevie" bag under that adorable wrapping paper.
(thank you, Brooke!)



On Saturday night, Dave and I went out to a fancy dinner to celebrate the milestone.  I ordered the chocolate peppermint souffle for dessert, and Dave ordered the apple fig tart...





On Sunday, I took a few hours to myself and did a little shopping at the King of Prussia Mall (a mall that rivals all others).  A quick browse through Ralph Lauren was required after I spotted this stunning leather trunk:

(with brass hardware-- love this!)



I did not leave the mall empty handed:




Happy Birthday to me.


...




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Kelly, sounds like it was fabulous!!

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday weekend! Happy 30th!

RLG said...

Happy birthday, Kelly! 30 looks fabulous on you. xoxo Renee

Juniper and York said...

Happy belated birthday, Kelly!! It looks like you spent in the best of ways :)
I love the sweet cake from your hubby, and the last image of the cream Kate Spade bag is divine! Great choice!
xx Geneva

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! My favorite was the carrot cake from your husband :) It was nice to meet you . . . all the best for a great year!

a lovely being said...

Beyond jealous! That bag is fab - I've been eyeing it myself. Such a classic. Happy birthday, lady! I hope it was wonderful : )

x fallon

Porchlight Interiors said...

Happy Birthday Kelly, looks like you celebrated in style! Tracey xx

alexkeller said...

happy birthday!
and i'll always be older :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday! looks like it was a great time - lucky you with the new Kate Spade bag!

prado4571 said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly!

Home Decors said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy. You'll be thirty only once!

P.S. I love this... said...

Happy Birthday!!!

So Haute said...

Happy belated birthday Kelly!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...