Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Carson Tray

We introduced a new product to the store this week.  Dave (my business partner husband) designed it and had a local Philadelphia craftsman fabricate it.  I'm in LOVE with the way it turned out:




The "Carson" tray is made of solid American walnut, and fabricated right here in Philadelphia!  This piece is completely food safe and makes a fantastic serving tray, as well as a cutting board.  It was designed to resist warping-- just wipe it clean (and occasionally condition with mineral oil!).  I love the modern design and gorgeous natural walnut finish.

I thought that one of my Philadelphia clients would enjoy it, so I wrapped it up (along with fresh baked bread from our local bakery) and made a little Christmas gift basket.  Here's a sneak peek of it in her kitchen:





*To celebrate the debut of the Carson tray, we're offering it at a discounted price!  For a limited time only.  Click HERE for more info.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...